Thursday, February 10, 2011

Caribbean Tumtum

I love to knit.
Knitting helps me with creating, it teaches me to trust the process. One stich at a time, even if you don't have a lot of time to work on one piece during the day, if you just keep knitting a few stitches here and there, eventually you will have made something real. It teaches me that I can let go of the pressure of time, of feeling the need to accomplish something with every little action I take.
That's something that hinders me when I'm thinking about making a drawing for example.


At the moment I'm working on a couple of socks for my love. I'm making them with this beautiful yarn by Kaffe Fassett.
Have you ever searched on the net for images with Kaffe Fassett as a search? I highly recommend it. To me it was a  explosion of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...