Saturday, April 5, 2014

To all my readers....

...whom I have neglected a bit the last months....
First of all I want to thank you all for being here the last year. You are dear to me, old friends, new friends and those just dropping by for the first time. Thank you.

Well it all started with one morning waking up to a craving need to let things be and snuggle up on the couch with a book, followed two days later with a craving for wool, needles and an idea to knit. Before the week was over I felt sick; morning, noon and night......
Yup, there has been a lot of creating going on.... besides the usual socks, mobiles, cookies, bookmarks, breads and holiday dinner plans.


So now we live in a household of four.
Miss N. was born in July and 9 months later I'm starting to become my self again. Life has settled a bit and creativity can take its course in new directions.
There are nap times and school times and with those there are times to open the door of our atelier and do some work with most times a cat on my lap.

So sorry for the silence, you were all in my mind and hart, but I just needed the break.

Love, Karen.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to having Miss N. in your family!
    Everybody needs a break sometimes, take it as long as you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. Cheap Jewelry for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly and eye-opening material. I have gotten so many ideas from your blog. Thank you so much. Portable cabin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. www.trainingroomsg.com/classroom-rental-singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free cars from government federal government database is the best place to get this donation where can i get a free car

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for Best Digital Marketing Agency Austin or Digital Marketing Agency in Austin, USA. Here check the best Digital Marketing Agency in Austin.
    Read More

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...